We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We undertake never to sell or rent out personal information in any form whatsoever to third parties for commercial purposes.
We keep and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Lee and Plumpton Ltd, Bunns Bank, Attleborough, Norfolk. NR17 1QD.
We may collect, store and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of registering with us
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of transactions through our site and the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
This information will not be used for purposes other than the ones for which it was collected. They are:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- Send you general commercial communications
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think maybe of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- To notify you about change to our service
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. For the same reason we may obtain information about your usage of our website by the use of a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You have the choice to accept or reject cookies when filling out forms. This will in no way enable us to launch programs or access personal files on your computer.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If so please inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we may hold about you.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
Lee and Plumpton Ltd guarantees that the information provided is adequately protected and that the laws and regulations on privacy and data protection will be respected at all times.