Whilst a specific vacancy may not be advertised, we happily invite speculative applications. So if you have the relevant skills or the potential to learn them and enjoy working as part of a team then we'd really like to hear from you.
With over 150 employees there are many different roles within the company and we welcome applications from people with a range of experience and qualifications.
As an Investor in People we believe that our continued success relies upon attracting and retaining motivated and highly skilled employees and by doing the things that really matter for our customers and staff.
Upload your CV
Select a file from your computer and then press the Upload button to send us your CV directly.
Please make sure that you complete all fields marked with *.
There are currently 2 positions available.
Production Manager for Planning and Maintenance
Reference Number: LP111
Lee and Plumpton is a leading manufacturer of office furniture that sells product primarily via the dealer and specification route.
Your overall objective is to provide an efficient planning and engineering service for production and maintenance.
Reporting to the Managing Director your main responsibilities will include:
• Manage a team of Production Planners and implement improvements and controls within Planning to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Manage the maintenance team to provide a repair, maintenance, fault finding overhaul and project engineering service for plant machinery, and buildings as required.
• Maintain Computerised Planning and Maintenance Management Systems.
• Schedule planning and maintenance tasks ensuring minimal disruption to production.
• Monitor the safe running of the plant and compile risk assessments as required.
• Issue “permits to work” to engineers and external contractors.
• Ensure compliance to relevant accreditations e.g. BSI 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc.
The Candidate will:
• Have planning Experience with MRP / ERP systems.
• Have experience of Production planning and knowledge of maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
• Have a technical qualification.
• Have experience of production planning and maintenance management.
• Have some knowledge of CNC machinery.
• Have knowledge of Project Management.
• Be an enthusiastic, determined, self motivated individual with a strong desire to learn, progress and achieve set targets.
If you are interested in joining a progressive family company with a competitive benefits package you should email a CV with current salary details to:
Closing Date: Monday, 22 May 2017
Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator
Reference Number: LP113
A leading manufacturer of office furniture, Lee and Plumpton, sell product primarily via the dealer and specification route. We work with a variety of clients including leading office supplies companies, wholesale, A+D and interior designers across the UK. Over the last year we have invested heavily in the design and marketing of our existing and new product ranges and opened a new London showroom
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the efficient and accurate processing of all accounts related documentation and liaise with all departments as necessary. You will allocate BGC and cheque receipts, check and manage settlement terms, and chase customers where necessary for payment.
Other requirements of the role include resolving issues for non-payment, returns, price issues, and processing returns notes to credit notes. As part of a small team you will also be required to cover purchasing and nominal transactions when necessary.
You should have a good knowledge of basic Microsoft packages including Word and Excel, have a professional and efficient telephone technique, and be an enthusiastic team player.
Salary banding is negotiable depending on experience. Other company benefits include Nest Pension scheme and DIS.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm.
To apply, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday, 30 April 2017